After the cruise

MVoelker

We are cruising out of Tampa in March. When we return from the cruise our flights are late in the evening. I have often got a day room before at hotels but wondering if any others have ideas. The main issue is 4 people having luggage. I am not sure its worth renting a car for the day so looking for ideas.

We are cruising out of Tampa in March. When we return from the cruise our flights are late in the evening. I have often got a day room before at hotels but wondering if any others have ideas. The main issue is 4 people having luggage. I am not sure its worth renting a car for the day so looking for ideas.

You can spend several hours at the aquarium right next to the cruise terminals. They will store your luggage for free.

You can spend several hours at the aquarium right next to the cruise terminals. They will store your luggage for free.

We did this years ago when my boys were pretty young. There is also some shopping/ places to eat right at port. We had torrential downpours so just headed to airport after aquarium.

Enjoy!

For me, it would depend HOW much time you have to "kill"...you'll likely be off the ship by 9am...if your flight is after 3pm, I'd still opt for the day room...gives you someplace "to be", and you can use the pool, and clean up before your flight. Killing time is awful!

For me, it would depend HOW much time you have to "kill"...you'll likely be off the ship by 9am...if your flight is after 3pm, I'd still opt for the day room...gives you someplace "to be", and you can use the pool, and clean up before your flight. Killing time is awful!

I also agree its nice to use the pool, eat or rest. With the price of 4 at the aquarium it is as much as a room. Will give it more thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums