How Can US Residents Register for Connections Party on UK Sites?

Luvcrusn

A member of my roll call from the UK posted today that the link was working again to register for the Connections Party. I tried going on the X UK site, but couldn't find the link to register. Then I tried going to the Cruise Critic UK site, but as soon as I logged in, I was transferred back to the US site. I was using an incognito window after having deleted my cookies and cache as a double precaution. The US sites still don't work (I tried them first). Does anyone know if it's possible for a US resident to access the UK sites for both Cruise Critic and X? If so, how? Thanks in advance for any help.

I have just tried to register on the UK Cruise Critic site a few minutes ago and it is not working.

As for the Celebrity UK website, for anything connected to your reservation, you would be transferred to the US website. If you could register from their (and I do not believe that you can), it would be through the US site.

In the past, I have managed to sign-up when others from my Roll Call have not and I assumed that it just works intermittently.

After several attempts to sign up I emailed Captains Club here in UK and they replied:

"I have sent your details to the Event Coordinator on board Celebrity xxx and asked that they ensure you are signed up for the Connections Party on your sailing."

Wishing you all a Happy and healthy 2018

Waggie

Something change for our Eclipse cruise March 18, the previous count of guest registered to the party was 27, now it says 25, maybe they deleted from the party somebody that cancels his cruise.

Still can not register for our 2019 cruises