first time uniworld traveler - tips for us?

clcmdse

Soooo excited for our first River cruise! So glad we chose Uniworld! Traveling in November 2018 from Amsterdam to Basel, any special tours that we don't want to miss?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Dance Momma - I believe we are on the same cruise! (River Empress, November 5).

Tom & Judy

Tom and Judy-yes we are on the same cruise! Wow! Where are you from? We are from North Carolina our first River cruise, lots of Caribbean cruises, we are traveling with friends from New Jersey!

Dance Momma: we are originally from Wisconsin. Lived in the SF Bay Area for many years, and have now retired to the Central Coast of California. I think NC is one of those states we have never visited! We only took our first cruise less than 5 years ago. After Alaska on the Celebrity Solstice in 2013, then Eastern Med on the Celebrity Reflection in 2016, we somehow have ended up with 3 cruises this year. Caribbean/Jazz Fest on the Celebrity Reflection in April, then an interesting Spain France Italy itinerary on Celebrity Constellation in October, followed by our joint cruise, which is also our first river cruise. We are trying to figure out now what to do in the 6 days between cruises.

I tried to set up a Roll Call for this cruise the other day. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2593639 But I gather than there is not much traffic for river cruise Roll Calls on Cruise Critic. If you like, we can correspond separately about the cruise. If you want to, contact me at tfreeman 987 at gmail. (Omitting the spaces and converting the "at.")

Tom & Judy

Wow!!! We have been on Reflection several times as well all in the Caribbean! We did Alaska last June we normally do a winter Caribbean cruise with 6 people, couldn't get it to work this year soooo kind of sad! We have lived in NC for 20 years originally from Iowa and lived in Minnesota! Love the weather here in NC! My email is agansp@yahoo.com!

Patty &. Gary

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Dance Momma: we are originally from Wisconsin. Lived in the SF Bay Area for many years, and have now retired to the Central Coast of California. I think NC is one of those states we have never visited! We only took our first cruise less than 5 years ago. After Alaska on the Celebrity Solstice in 2013, then Eastern Med on the Celebrity Reflection in 2016, we somehow have ended up with 3 cruises this year. Caribbean/Jazz Fest on the Celebrity Reflection in April, then an interesting Spain France Italy itinerary on Celebrity Constellation in October, followed by our joint cruise, which is also our first river cruise. We are trying to figure out now what to do in the 6 days between cruises.

I tried to set up a Roll Call for this cruise the other day. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2593639 But I gather than there is not much traffic for river cruise Roll Calls on Cruise Critic. If you like, we can correspond separately about the cruise. If you want to, contact me at tfreeman 987 at gmail. (Omitting the spaces and converting the "at.")

Tom & Judy

Careless typing on my part. The April Caribbean/Jazz Fest cruise is on the Celebrity Equinox.