Anthem of the Seas--How's the nightlife?

leafy98

I've read reviews that the nightlife isn't really there. Can anyone confirm this? I am interested in the 9 night Bermuda/Caribbean cruise in June 2019 and I'll be 22. The solarium looks like great adult-only fun, but what about night-time?

I've read reviews that the nightlife isn't really there. Can anyone confirm this? I am interested in the 9 night Bermuda/Caribbean cruise in June 2019 and I'll be 22. The solarium looks like great adult-only fun, but what about night-time?

There is a house band (dance/rock) and a tribute band in the Music Hall. A DJ starts around midnight. Latin Band and sometimes the pool band in Boleros every night. A guitar/singer in Michaels Pub. Piano player/singer in Schooner Bar. Headliners in the main theater. Comedians in the theater, including late night adult. Groovy town and Anthem Rocks party. Red dance club one night in 270. Name that Tune, We Will Rock You, The Gift, Love and Marriage in the Theater. Quest in 270. Spectra's in 270.

Nightlife depends on the passenger mix...sometimes, you have a bunch of "early to bed" folks...sometimes, you have "night owls"! No way to tell in advance. If there are late night folks, the venues will be rockin'! If there is no one there....they will shut down early.

Nightlife depends on the passenger mix...sometimes, you have a bunch of "early to bed" folks...sometimes, you have "night owls"! No way to tell in advance. If there are late night folks, the venues will be rockin'! If there is no one there....they will shut down early.

I've been on Anthem 13 times and never seen anything shut down earlier than scheduled, even if there were only a couple of people there. I've walked through the Music Hall when the DJ was still playing music when the place was empty.

Can anyone tell me who the Tribute Band was on their last cruise aboard the Anthem of the Seas ? I realize probably won't be the same in March, just curious who they were and if you enjoyed them.

We went last Memorial Day, so the crowd wasn't a whole lot of young kids. The music box had the most action at night, there would be a band but the DJ would come on around midnight playing typical club music. I remember one night we were there until about 3 or 4am.

I read a review that they were turning 270 into a club certain nights of the week. I don't know if this is still going on but that would be a nice venue to check out.

Can anyone tell me who the Tribute Band was on their last cruise aboard the Anthem of the Seas ? I realize probably won't be the same in March, just curious who they were and if you enjoyed them.

I've seen Led Zepagain (3X), Draw the Line (aerosmith), Wanted (Bon Jovi), DSB (Journey) 4X, Ressurection (Journey) 2X, Beatle Maniacs 2X, LAvation (U2) 2 X. They are all excellent. The tribute bands will play 2 times in the Music Hall and 1 time in 270. There are no tribute bands on the 5 night or less cruises.

We went last Memorial Day, so the crowd wasn't a whole lot of young kids. The music box had the most action at night, there would be a band but the DJ would come on around midnight playing typical club music. I remember one night we were there until about 3 or 4am.

I read a review that they were turning 270 into a club certain nights of the week. I don't know if this is still going on but that would be a nice venue to check out.

They have Red in 270 which is a club type dance show with some of the cast from Spectra's.