AARP Carnival gift cards

1STTIMEATSEA

I just used 7 of them to purchase cheers and no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have they changed policy? Before if you repurchased on line or through Carnival rep you couldn’t pay with gift or E cards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just went to the AARP website and noticed that there were gift cards for Royal Caribbean as well, $100 and $500.

Be careful on the RC cards...unlike Carnival gift cards that can be used for anything (including onboard expenses), RC cards can only be used to pay towards the cost of a brand new cruise.

Be careful on the RC cards...unlike Carnival gift cards that can be used for anything (including onboard expenses), RC cards can only be used to pay towards the cost of a brand new cruise.

Good to know! Thank you!

Have they changed policy? Before if you repurchased on line or through Carnival rep you couldn’t pay with gift or E cards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, it was just something like 6-9 months ago. Now you can pay with gift cards for anything purchased pre-cruise as well as load them on your account once on board.

I just went to the AARP website and noticed that there were gift cards for Royal Caribbean as well, $100 and $500.

Hi there,

Be careful and read the small print if you are purchasing Royal Caribbean gift cards from there....there are a lot of "cannots" ! Those cards are not as great as the Carnival gift cards that you can use for practically anything on Carnival.