Navigator of the Seas - 9 Day Southern Caribbean - Dec 2017 Cruise Compass

mbanx

Do you happen to remember how early the ship arrived in port and started walk off disembarkation?

Thanks

The cruise compass notes the various estimated ship clearance times for each of the ports. I recall that the ship was cleared by these times or earlier in each port.

If you are asking specifically about return to Miami I don't recall exactly what time it was cleared but there was about a 30 minute delay from estimated time to the time we were called to leave

Correct - I was hoping to find out how early we can expect to self-disembark in Miami.

Navigator is scheduled to arrive back in Miami at 7am, hopefully we can walk off around 7:30AM.

Could be as early as 30 minutes after arrival, but I'd plan on 45 to 60 minutes to give you some leeway.

Scans of cruise compass and Labadee map from our recent cruise for those that might be interested. May be a bit different on other cruises since this was over the Christmas season.

I see it looks like you had 3 formal nights. Is that correct or was one a typo? Day 2, Day 3 and Day 8.

Thanks!

Also,

Do you remember if they offered Luggage Valet Service on last night of the cruise from Port of Miami to FLL airport? Just curious if they did and what the cost was.

I believe Luggage Valet has been reported being available from Miami to FLL, and the cost is now $25pp.

Correct. 3 formal nights.

Thanks for the information. Was not expecting 3 formal nights. Glad to know ahead of time. Looks like they adjusted the ship clocks to match "local" time. That is unusual these days too on Caribbean cruises I think. I actually like that though.

I see it looks like you had 3 formal nights. Is that correct or was one a typo? Day 2, Day 3 and Day 8.

Thanks!

I was on this cruise as well. There were 3 (Christmas Eve was a bit of a surprise since it was basically back to back formal nights)

• 2 weeks later...