Music Hall Tribute Band - Anthem of the Seas

suze16

We are sailing aboard the Anthem of the Seas in March.. Any ideas how I can find out who the "Tribute Band" will be for the March 9 sailing ? I was given information recently by a fellow cruiser to check "web_reservations@rccl.com"..I did that and couldn't get any information. I called RCCL entertainment department, and they couldn't tell me either.. Any suggestions ?

We are sailing aboard the Anthem of the Seas in March.. Any ideas how I can find out who the "Tribute Band" will be for the March 9 sailing ? I was given information recently by a fellow cruiser to check "web_reservations@rccl.com"..I did that and couldn't get any information. I called RCCL entertainment department, and they couldn't tell me either.. Any suggestions ?

You can also look online at the websites of the tribute bands that are on Anthem frequently and see if you see Anthem on their schedules. I just checked DSB, one of the Journey tribute bands and Wanted, the Bon Jovi tribute band, and neither of them are on your sailing. We have seen another Journey tribute band and their name escapes me right now or I would check that one too.

Edit: The other Journey band is Resurrection and they aren't on Anthem your week either. Running out of names, I know their is a Led Zeppelin band, but I have never seen them so don't know their name.

Thanks for your information... The other Journey Tribute Band is called RESURRECTION.. We saw them a year or so ago on the Anthem.. They were fantastic... I was so hoping to see them again - or better yet - the Bon Jovi Tribute Band.. Disappointed we won't see either of them.. Keep me posted if you find anything... Thanks so much