Soda and More Package

CruiseNut24

Does the Soda and More Package cost the same on the ship as it does in your personalizer, ($8.05 a day)? I normally purchase it ahead of time, but on my next cruise, I have a bunch of OBC and was planning on using OBC to buy the Soda Package first day after boarding. Just wanted to make sure it wont cost more by waiting.

Thanks

The two things I have found where there is a significant difference is 1) The bottled water package is ONLY available before you board and 2) the photo package (which now is too rich for my blood) is about 25% more expensive after you board the ship.

We decided to order the water and wait and buy the soda and more with my OBC.

Cheaper to purchase on board in Australia as it is $7AUD per day on board and various random conversions by Princess above $8AUD or even $9 if you pre pay

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. Was $2 per day cheaper onboard compared to the personaliser price on my last Australian Princess cruise a year ago.

Edited by Sexywilzy

Strangely enough, I can't find the bottled water on our Cruise Personalizer, in the Beverage Package or any other sections. Not available when you sail from Sydney?

Correct, bottled water packages are not available for Princess cruises departing and returning to any Australian port. Not sure about repositioning cruises though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks.

Here's another perhaps-uncouth question. The soda package includes mocktails. Could you just buy a shot of rum, and mix it into your mocktail?

Or I suppose if you buy a bottle of rum from the ship, just mix in your own shot, to your mocktail. Perhaps I should just bring a flask and carry it around the ship, to stir into my mocktails. :)

Thanks.

Here's another perhaps-uncouth question. The soda package includes mocktails. Could you just buy a shot of rum, and mix it into your mocktail?

Or I suppose if you buy a bottle of rum from the ship, just mix in your own shot, to your mocktail. Perhaps I should just bring a flask and carry it around the ship, to stir into my mocktails. :)

You could. But how does that price out?

Correct, bottled water packages are not available for Princess cruises departing and returning to any Australian port. Not sure about repositioning cruises though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

True.

But no idea why.

Thanks.

From posts I've read lots of people buy a bottle for their room and do as you suggest......uncouth not at all.....some would say smart.... enjoy