Freedom Class Deck 10 Aft Cabins - Quick question about noise

Some deck 10 aft cabins on our upcoming Liberty sailing have opened up. Cabins 1700, 1404, and 1400, to be precise. From my research, it looks like 1700 and 1400 have larger interiors and balconies than standard D1s (which we are currently booked in). I'm thinking about calling and asking to be moved, but wanted to verify that noise is not an issue, as they are on deck 10, and appear to be under the Windjammer.

Thank you!

Some deck 10 aft cabins on our upcoming Liberty sailing have opened up. Cabins 1700, 1404, and 1400, to be precise. From my research, it looks like 1700 and 1400 have larger interiors and balconies than standard D1s (which we are currently booked in). I'm thinking about calling and asking to be moved, but wanted to verify that noise is not an issue, as they are on deck 10, and appear to be under the Windjammer.

Thank you!

Grab 1400/1700 asap.....they won't be there tomorrow. As big as a JS but without the bathtub.

The floor is carpeted in the Windjammer above these Staterooms. No noise.

We will be in 1400 this month on Freedom.

Enjoy the "pole" room....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Grab 1400/1700 asap.....they won't be there tomorrow. As big as a JS but without the bathtub.

The floor is carpeted in the Windjammer above these Staterooms. No noise.

We will be in 1400 this month on Freedom.

Enjoy the "pole" room....

Thanks so much for the quick response! I have a voicemail and email in to my TA. Fingers crossed that we're able to get one!!

Plus the balcony is much larger than a side view.....

ba7e2c75531182775f53076810860df0.jpg

The videos and pics I have seen of these cabins look amazing. Would be so happy to have the extra cabin space, not to mention a balcony large enough for loungers at the price of a D1. That would be such a steal. Still waiting to hear back from my TA - I think I'll give them another call in a few. The extra space would be great for our itinerary, which has more sea days than we usually go with!

Well, I had to call back a few times in order to actually speak with a real person at our TA, but I was able to get us moved to 1700. I am so flipping excited!
Congrats....

Once you go aft there is no turning back!

We have sailed in the aft cabins a few times and the only noise we heard was the complaints from the cabins below to their room attendant that our balcony overlooked their balcony so they couldn't fool around on it. I just commented (loudly lol) that I love posting videos to you tube and I never heard another peep from them. 😁😁😁😁

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app