~~carnival sunshine dining and room selection~~anybody?

topaz123

Looking at Carnival Sunshine. What is the dining room that is in the back of the ship? We always get a cabin in the rear, and we like the dining room that is close to our room. Speaking of rooms....any suggestions on balcony cabins on DECK7....we like as far back as you can get and see room 7312 (8B),7322 (9C)and 7324 (8A) as good options. Depending on how fat my wallet is...and the difference in $$$....anybody have some comments on these rooms? We had a room right below the LIDO deck on a cruise...WOW..what a mistake.:cool:

We were in 7277 both Sunshine cruises and loved it. The nearby aft elevators let out near the entrance to the MDR, near the Ocean Plaza where we listened to music most nights, the Lido with the Havana bar behind it and the pool in front of it.

We often ate our lunch (no matter where we got it) in the Havana bar where there are lots of tables - most times we got one at a window.

We loved the Sunshine. Good staff. Lots of choices for lunch. Beautiful Serenity decks.

Looking at Carnival Sunshine. What is the dining room that is in the back of the ship? We always get a cabin in the rear, and we like the dining room that is close to our room. Speaking of rooms....any suggestions on balcony cabins on DECK7....we like as far back as you can get and see room 7312 (8B),7322 (9C)and 7324 (8A) as good options. Depending on how fat my wallet is...and the difference in $$$....anybody have some comments on these rooms? We had a room right below the LIDO deck on a cruise...WOW..what a mistake.:cool:

If your cabin is in the aft section, the Sunrise dining room is the easier of the 2 to get to. We were seated on the upper level. The lower level was being used for anytime dining.

We were in an aft wrap on deck 6 - 6346 and it was fabulous!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The aft dining room is much nicer. More open. I found the mid-ship one very tight and ceilings very low.

I think the location of the cabins sound great. We stayed on deck 7 near the atrium and it was loud every night. The aft will be much quieter.