Shore Excursions for Jan 26/18 Silhouette

elapel01

Is anyone planning on doing private excursions while in port at Barbados or St Kitts? I am wondering about going over to Nevis while in St Kitts. I’ve typically only done private excursions if on a Mediterranean cruise but starting to think private tours might be safer than what Celebrity offers.

Also have never been to St Lucia.....any ideas on what to do and see there?

Thanks!

We have a very active roll call for this cruise. I don't think anyone has organised a tour of Nevis. However there is a couple taking the ferry over, who suggested meeting up onboard to go over together.

I think there is also a group doing the sunset cruise in Barbados

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks. I registered for my roll call but I don’t know how it works. My auto message went on there a couple of hours ago. Do I start a new thread under discussions or do I reply to someone’s post?

Go to the roll call and start at the end. Find a listing from Romchek1/Larry, he has been maintaining a spreadsheet of all activities planned by those on the cruise that week. He usually adds the link at the end of his postings. He has a posting with it near the top of the last page of roll call posts.

Go to the roll call and start at the end. Find a listing from Romchek1/Larry, he has been maintaining a spreadsheet of all activities planned by those on the cruise that week. He usually adds the link at the end of his postings. He has a posting with it near the top of the last page of roll call posts.

Thanks. It looks like even the main boards here are different from when I’ve used CC before. So I hope this is how I reply now lol. Anyway I see a post from Romchek1/Larry in roll call but I still don’t know how to send him a message! Should I be starting a new thread?

Thanks. It looks like even the main boards here are different from when I’ve used CC before. So I hope this is how I reply now lol. Anyway I see a post from Romchek1/Larry in roll call but I still don’t know how to send him a message! Should I be starting a new thread?

Check the second from the top posting on pg 71. There is the link to the spreadsheet that he maintains that includes the info you want. Also read some of the other recent postings. Someone just mentioned a shore excursion they planned with room for more. Your best bet is posting any questions there.

Check the second from the top posting on pg 71. There is the link to the spreadsheet that he maintains that includes the info you want. Also read some of the other recent postings. Someone just mentioned a shore excursion they planned with room for more. Your best bet is posting any questions there.

My problem is I don’t know how to post on Roll Call!!! I don’t know how to reply or ask a new question. On the main board I am replying inside the white box that has your post. But in roll call when I hit on quick reply I can’t see where to type. I’ve tried “discussions” as well. No luck. I see the post about a shore excursion but as soon as I go into roll call to either reply or post new I can’t do it in either roll call or discussions. Beyond frustrated :mad:

Both Sandy and I are also both home today because of the snowstorm (our offices are also closed). WIth your permission I'm going to steal your line "a warm drink on a cold day but a warm beach with a cold drink sounds perfect right now". I couldn't agree more!!