Norwegian rate and just cruise rate? What?

trinitytrees

It is a europe thing. i think it should be in uk the same like in germany. the just cruise price should be lower, just cruise is without the drinking all inclusive and you can´t chose your staterroom. NCL give you a room before cruise in your category. they don´t offer just cruise at all cruises.

https://www.ncl.com/de/de/Promotions/Just-Cruise-plic1/

try link, ncl page should change to your language. hope so :-) in countries with just cruise

if it is different in uk it was nice to write it here.

I’m not seeing a “Norwegian rate” on the NCL site , just the standard all inclusive rates and a just cruise rate.

I’ve only looked at a couple of cruises, so perhaps it’s just on some specific ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OP is referring to two ADDITIONAL rates, so I’m assuming that they are seeing this “Norwegian rate” in addition to the standard and just cruise rates.

I’m assuming that they know what just cruise means, but are wondering what the difference is between that and the Norwegian rate.

I can’t see any reference to Norwegian rate on the website.

I had some emails pre Christmas about Norwegian rate but that was before they launched just cruise. I believe it included just the cruise and no dsc. The just cruise now includes dsc. I can't see the Norwegian rate advertised now though. Is it a specific date you are looking at?

Thanks for replies, the Norwegian rate comes up when you click on a cat it came up alongside just cruise rate, and yes I did think just cruise was just that and yet it states icludes DSC, very strange, more suggestions welcomed.

I cant see Norwegian rate on the bookings I tried. Are you looking at a certain date?

Norwegian rate comes up for me too with just cruise as an alternative. My understanding was that both were the basic pacakages with the latter including the DSC. If so, what on earth is the point of the Norwegian rate?

It’s for those people who would miss queueing up at guest services to get the DSC removed. :)

It’s for those people who would miss queueing up at guest services to get the DSC removed. :)

Keith it is not - the NCL rates is if you put in lattitudes. It is simply a rate available on their website and is in actual fact meaningless. It does not exist on the GDS