c class ship balcony

moorefunn

hi all can anyone tell me if there are any larger balconies on century class ships like there are on m class ships

are they covered or out in the open

cc class preferred

thank you:)

As i type this i believe the sky deck has larger verandahs but those cabins are only sky suites.

After the Century comeout of dry-dock it also will offer conceirge with verandahs.

good luck

hi all can anyone tell me if there are any larger balconies on century class ships like there are on m class ships

are they covered or out in the open

cc class preferred

thank you:)

Hi moorefunn. On Mercury and Galaxy there are larger equivalent balconies on Deck 12 only. These are mainly the Sky Suites, but there are four CC cabins up there which share this characteristic because of the shape of the deck below. 1200 and 1201 are full square (well oblong) and 1240 and 1241 have somewhat of a cutout. The deck plans for these ships represent them well. They are about one third covered and two thirds uncovered. I was in 1200 in October. There is a link to pictures in my signature.

Phil

Sorry, should have said that as Joey says, there are no extended CC balconies on Century and I believe that this will still be the case after she has been drydocked. They will be of standard size on Decks 9 & 10 when she has been altered.

Archived