Cookie New Cruise Director

dpal2208

Hey all,

I just got off a wonderful New Years Cruise on the Liberty. I wanted to send a shout out for a great new Cruise Director “Cookie”. He is only 3 weeks new to the position and is doing a fantastic job. I have to say until this past cruise, a cruise director has never really impacted my feelings for a cruise except years ago with John Heald.

I think Carnival has a new superstar in the making. Watch out Matt! LOL

Thanks Cookie and Carnival for a great New Years Cruise.

Bon Voyage

Djp

Hey all,

I just got off a wonderful New Years Cruise on the Liberty. I wanted to send a shout out for a great new Cruise Director “Cookie”. He is only 3 weeks new to the position and is doing a fantastic job. I have to say until this past cruise, a cruise director has never really impacted my feelings for a cruise except years ago with John Heald.

Bon Voyage

Djp

Crossed the Atlantic with Cookie when we were bringing the Vista home. We became quick friends. He was ACD then. Knew he would become a superstar. He loads of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey all,

Bon Voyage

Djp

Crossed the Atlantic with Cookie when we were bringing the Vista home. We became quick friends. He was ACD then. Knew he would become a superstar. He loads of fun.

We also sailed Vista Transatlantic with Cookie. He was indeed an invaluable member of the entertainment crew. Carnival really picked the best of the best for that that sailing,

We sailed with MarQ, who was also on Vista TA, who is now a CD on Splendor, last February. I'm glad they have their own ships now, but to sail with them together again would be such a treat.

We sailed with Cookie on the Liberty also. He is amazing. Every where I turned the passengers was talking about him. He was so sweet he sent my mother in law a bottle of champagne to our cabin for he birthday. That was his firmest week of being a CD. We thought he was doing that for years the way he kept things going. You all should follow him on Facebook. He also helped me debark sooner being that I had a flight to catch. He is awesome.

Same here. Sailed the last med and the transatlantic with Cookie, MarkQ and Nono. Now we see that all 3 have been promoted to CD. Congrats to the new kids. Carnival how lucky you are to have Jaime, Matt and so many talented kids.

I forgot about Nono! What a sweetie!

Hi all!

I too enjoyed Cookie & the others on the Vista TA. Congrats to them all! That Vista TA was amazing! Great staff, new ship &

an amazing itinerary!

Pam ~ nice to see you here. I wondered if you were doing the Horizon but see you aren't. Looks like a great HAL cruise you did, love those ports!

~ Jo ~ :)

~

Hi all!

I too enjoyed Cookie & the others on the Vista TA. Congrats to them all! That Vista TA was amazing! Great staff, new ship &

an amazing itinerary!

Pam ~ nice to see you here. I wondered if you were doing the Horizon but see you aren't. Looks like a great HAL cruise you did, love those ports!

~ Jo ~ :)

~

The ports were amazing but HAL is not CCL. Never again. Horizon not staying in Europe long besides doing a land trip of China end April.

Same here. Sailed the last med and the transatlantic with Cookie, MarkQ and Nono. Now we see that all 3 have been promoted to CD. Congrats to the new kids. Carnival how lucky you are to have Jaime, Matt and so many talented kids.

Hearing the news that Nono did get to be a CD is awesome I will now have to try and book a ship with her in the future. Matt told me he was really vouching for her to become one. What ship is she on?

We were also on the Vista TA with Cookie. Still remember him/her at Matt's Halloween Morning Show dressed as a sexy policewoman wearing high heels. He upstaged both Matt and John Heald. First time that I saw John speechless with no comeback.

I also remember a guest came into the show dressed in a green graduation gown and cap. Any idea who that was, Pam?

We were also on the Vista TA with Cookie. Still remember him/her at Matt's Halloween Morning Show dressed as a sexy policewoman wearing high heels. He upstaged both Matt and John Heald. First time that I saw John speechless with no comeback.

I also remember a guest came into the show dressed in a green graduation gown and cap. Any idea who that was, Pam?

i have no idea :scratches head

Remember Cookie a XXX Quest. Most fun i had on any cruise