EZ-Air refund? How long does it take?

brt49

I noticed yesterday that my flights were down about 10%. I called and the had the price adjusted. I am past final payment, so I was told the difference would be refunded and the card number was confirmed. I checked and the flight was confirmed, but no email with the updated booking or refund.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Forums mobile app

Not sure about how long the refund takes to process and show on your credit card or if they will send you a check for the difference. I might just be of a suspicious nature, but, I would contact Princess again and request an e-mail with the updated booking info for any change made. Does the change with the lower price show in your cruise personalizer under the Payments and Credits tab? If not, call Princess. Again because of my suspicious nature I would print out and save all documentation showing the old and new prices so you have proof should there be a problem receiving your refund.

Not sure about how long the refund takes to process and show on your credit card or if they will send you a check for the difference. I might just be of a suspicious nature, but, I would contact Princess again and request an e-mail with the updated booking info for any change made. Does the change with the lower price show in your cruise personalizer under the Payments and Credits tab? If not, call Princess. Again because of my suspicious nature I would print out and save all documentation showing the old and new prices so you have proof should there be a problem receiving your refund.

Just called and had them resend the email. So I now have the confirmation.

They will refund the difference but it will take 7-10 days.

Thanks for the help.

Make sure you make a note of the changed Locater number. It should be different than your last one. Go to the airline's website and re-select your seats. They drop off when Princess re-prices EZ Air.

We got our credit card refund within 5 days.

Yep, I was able to pick the same seats I had before.