Discount gift cards

BK512

I just tried to buy the AARP cards (2 max allowed) for $100 and it says they were sold out. It didn't mention this until I actually was checking out. It also said my billing and shipping addresses were wrong but they weren't.

Are you trying to get the e-card or a physical card? Try for the e-card if it's showing sold out for you. Not sure why it would be though.

I had the same problem as longhorn. Weird but the email cards are the one's that are sold out. SO I have to wait for the physical card and my cruise is the 21st. Hope they arrive in time. And yes, doesn't say they are sold out until you press that last button....

I had the same problem as longhorn. Weird but the email cards are the one's that are sold out. SO I have to wait for the physical card and my cruise is the 21st. Hope they arrive in time. And yes, doesn't say they are sold out until you press that last button....

Weird. Anyway, you should be good for the 21st. Usually they come about 4 days later via UPS. If you got the $500 ones you have to sign for them.

I have had the same problem today. I am trying to buy up ecards from AARP & Allstate. Neither has had any $500 cards available only $100. I bought $500 in $100 cards from Allstate on Sunday and tried to get more today but it said the limit is $500 in 7 days. AARP has not had any ecards available all day. My final pay thru my ta is due this weekend and wanted to buy $2000 in cards to make my payment.

Over the past 4 days I have been able to buy $1200. Hopefully tomorrow AARP will have more ecards. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't imagine what I am doing wrong. I have cleared my cache and used incognito mode and there are still no carnival ecards available on either AARP or Allstate. Have not been available since Sunday when I bought 2 cards.

I am running out of time to get 8 more by Friday. [emoji30]

I can't imagine what I am doing wrong. I have cleared my cache and used incognito mode and there are still no carnival ecards available on either AARP or Allstate. Have not been available since Sunday when I bought 2 cards.

I am running out of time to get 8 more by Friday. [emoji30]

They look to be out of stock at this moment.