Default Itinerary Name error message

shof515

My September Canada Cruise on the Norwegian Gem is showing this when i log into my account:

Untitled.png

Also noticed in Vacation Summary, the Itinerary is missing:

Capture.png

Any thoughts on what could be going on with my cruise? For about week, it used to show the wrong disembarkation port then it disappear on NCL website and now the Gem has no schedule cruises in late September/October and all of the 10 day cruises is done.

I’m not sure, but I thought I read somewhere on CC that the Dawn was taking over some of the Gem’s itineraries. You may want to do a search of the Dawn’s sailings and see if any of them fit your sail date and port of embarkation. Otherwise, you may just want to give NCL customer service a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m not sure, but I thought I read somewhere on CC that the Dawn was taking over some of the Gem’s itineraries. You may want to do a search of the Dawn’s sailings and see if any of them fit your sail date and port of embarkation. Otherwise, you may just want to give NCL customer service a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

the Dawn and Gem switch is happening in 2019, this for my September 2018 cruise. i tried calling up NCL and they seem useless saying that they see my reservation in their system and they transfer me to tech support which was useless. other people on my roll cal noticed a similar problem too.

The NCL rep that I talked to was completely useless. It appears they have no clue as to what is going on with these cruises. It's not just this cruise, but all of the 10 day Canadian cruises in Sept / Oct. They are just gone and if anyone at NCL knows why, they don't feel the need to share that with the passengers at this point.

Frustrating.

I have had a couple of cruises where this has happened.

They have all been ones where the itinerary has changed daily significantly.

It’s never been any problem. Just one of those odd things that happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk