Fantastica Drinks

mreic082

I’ve been reading conflicting reports on what drinks are included with the Fantastica package. I know we get 12 drink tickets per person, but I’ve also read that (perhaps) we get wine and beer with dinner?

We booked a Fantastica balcony room through MSC for Seaside in March. We did their anytime rates in order for the kids to cruise free.

Can anyone clarify? Thanks!

Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas March 2017

MSC Seaside March 2018

You MUST use your coupons for Wine or beer at lunch or dinner in the main dining rooms. Additionally the coupons are not valid on premium selections or daily highlighted recommendations. At least with wines there's a Wines by the Glass section in the drinks menu they the coupons are valid.

Helpful hint: On the Meraviglia with regard to the Wines by the Glass you can a full bottle of wine from that section with five coupons!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It is my understanding that it is 12 drinks per person. NOT wine and beer with dinner unless you use a ticket. That would have been nice though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If it was booked with the promo giving the mealtime drinks package then you will get free beer and wine with dinner.

If it was booked with the promo giving the mealtime drinks package then you will get free beer and wine with dinner.

That’s what I thought. I wish that had been a promotion that worked for us.

MSC Seaside March 2018

We booked our upcoming Seaside cruise while on board the Divina . We booked a Fantastica experience which automatically comes with the 12 drink package , however they had a promotion deal which gave us (in addition to those 12 vouchers ) a Meal Time drinks package plus a Surfer Internet package . This means any beverages , beer , wine and sodas (not premium drinks ) we enjoy during our meals will be served WITHOUT us using a voucher .

We booked our upcoming Seaside cruise while on board the Divina . We booked a Fantastica experience which automatically comes with the 12 drink package , however they had a promotion deal which gave us (in addition to those 12 vouchers ) a Meal Time drinks package plus a Surfer Internet package . This means any beverages , beer , wine and sodas (not premium drinks ) we enjoy during our meals will be served WITHOUT us using a voucher .

That sounds like a great deal! I wish we had that available for us. Maybe they’re will be an opportunity to upgrade...?

MSC Seaside March 2018