MSC Dining Yacht Club dining in MDR?

Rossco01

Hello everyone seems a long time now since our maiden cruise on Meraviglia back in August.

We had such a great time were now planning our next on the Seaview in 2019. This time its with my inlaws who are seasoned cruisers.

We think they would like the Yacht club ( they havent been MSC before but usually go top end with butler).

One thing we'd like to do though is all have dinner together in the main dining room. Does anyone know if this is possible? One of the agents weve asked said it isnt. We havent contacted MSC yet and either way Id like anyones views on real experience ( if anyone has them)

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone seems a long time now since our maiden cruise on Meraviglia back in August.

We had such a great time were now planning our next on the Seaview in 2019. This time its with my inlaws who are seasoned cruisers.

We think they would like the Yacht club ( they havent been MSC before but usually go top end with butler).

One thing we'd like to do though is all have dinner together in the main dining room. Does anyone know if this is possible? One of the agents weve asked said it isnt. We havent contacted MSC yet and either way Id like anyones views on real experience ( if anyone has them)

Thanks in advance!

If no one knows I am willing to ask when I am on Seaside in February. My best guess on this is if you are eligible for My Time dining it won't be a problem since they are already expecting to seat you whenever with whomever. If you're one of the scheduled dining people I would think it would get more complicated and they might not want to deal with that or might need you to have it set up daily perhaps. But as you said I would think this one requires direct experience or at least asking the maitre'd on Seaside directly which I am happy to do if no one with direct experience appears to answer this question.

If no one knows I am willing to ask when I am on Seaside in February. My best guess on this is if you are eligible for My Time dining it won't be a problem since they are already expecting to seat you whenever with whomever. If you're one of the scheduled dining people I would think it would get more complicated and they might not want to deal with that or might need you to have it set up daily perhaps. But as you said I would think this one requires direct experience or at least asking the maitre'd on Seaside directly which I am happy to do if no one with direct experience appears to answer this question.

Thank you that would be most appreciated. We would be doing Aurea as we did on the Meraviglia so also have the flexibility to dine when we want.

Thanks in advance!

No it is not possible.

Thanks in advance!

It is possible, we did it in the Divina. True that we were not happy with Le Muse, and switched to the MDR permanently, but all we had to do was ask.

Cheers.