Viking Sky Port Name in Barcelona

suspaul

Hi. We will be arriving in Barcelona in April and I’m trying to book a car service pick-up to get us from the airport to the cruise terminal but don’t know which one Viking Oceans uses. Does anyone know the terminal name as I see several in Barcelona.

Thanks in advance for any information you can pass along.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You don't need to pre book a car. There are always loads of taxis available at the airport and the taxi has a fixed price. Sorry, I don't know the name of the terminal, but why don't you contact the cruise line?

Thanks to you both. I will contact Viking but was sure someone knew which location, thus my question. We’ve used a taxi from the ship to airport and EnricM says and yes it was a fixed rate.

It's likely (but not necessarily true) that your ship will dock at one of the five terminals of Moll Adossat -labelled A to E - in the Port Vell (Old Port)

For INFO:

Barcelona has three commercial ports, which are separated several kilometres from each other, and one very large industrial port located between Barcelona and El Prat de Llobregat. Two of the commercial ports harbour smaller ships and recreational boats (yachts, etc) while the third one, Port Vell (Old Port), harbour ferries, cruisers and bigger yachts and handles most of the daily routes with other ports.The point it that Port Vell is a large port and piers are not necessarily close to each other hence the reason it's important to find out which one your ship is going to dock in.