Anthem - Disney World Excursion

Hi all,

We’re on the Anthem in a couple months and docking in Port Canaveral from 12:00 to 9:30. We booked the Disney excursion through Royal (we’ve been numerous times so we’re not actually doing the parks but will probably head to Disney Springs). Does anyone know what time Royal’s bus back to the ship usually leaves the transportation center at MK?

TIA!

Thank you but the answer to the question was not posted in there. I’m simply looking to know about a return time. In my cruise planner the excursion says 12:30 pm to 10:30 pm but since the ship leaves at 9:30 pm I know that’s not accurate.

Thank you but the answer to the question was not posted in there. I’m simply looking to know about a return time. In my cruise planner the excursion says 12:30 pm to 10:30 pm but since the ship leaves at 9:30 pm I know that’s not accurate.

Sarah, I am afraid that there is so much conflicting information floating around out there, from passengers and from Royal Caribbean, that you are just going to have to wait until you are on board and go and speak to the Excursions! desk people.

I was on Anthem in November 2017. I believe we were told we needed to be back at the bus by 6:30 (or 7?) and we got there before then and they sent our full bus back right away to the ship (they didn't want for everyone to be there. Just filled a bus and off you went). I think we were back to the ship by 7:30 or so. You do not have a generous amount of time in the parks so please be aware of that. By the time we got over to MK it was close to 2pm and we had to start wrapping things up by 5:30 or so to leave time to go back to the transportation center to meet the buses.