Invites for Meet and Mingle

Hello

I volunteered to organize a meet and mingle for our CC group sailing on the Ruby on Jan 14th. I have contacted guest services and been advised that if we want staff to attend I need to issue personal invitations. Not a problem, but I don't know how to address them so have to make them generic for each "staff" position

What officer's positions would you write on the envelope? Just trying to remember the correct terms for each:

Captain or Commodore?

Cruise Director

Hotel Manager

Food and Beverage Manager

any others?

Hopefully, this will help.

We are arranging the M&G on the Royal Princess in March.

I was able to get the following list of officers.

Ignore that names, but make note of the officers titles.

The ships officers are Captain Nick Nash; Staff Captain Alessandro Genzo; Gaetano Guida, chief engineer; Adam Gorst, hotel general manager; Ron Goodman, entertainment director; Matthew O’Brien, cruise director; Sandro Merello, customer services director; Roman Moser, food and beverage director; Giovanni Sisto, executive chef; and Silvio Zampieri, maître d’hotel.

Hope that helps.

Hopefully, this will help.

We are arranging the M&G on the Royal Princess in March.

I was able to get the following list of officers.

Ignore that names, but make note of the officers titles.

The ships officers are Captain Nick Nash; Staff Captain Alessandro Genzo; Gaetano Guida, chief engineer; Adam Gorst, hotel general manager; Ron Goodman, entertainment director; Matthew O’Brien, cruise director; Sandro Merello, customer services director; Roman Moser, food and beverage director; Giovanni Sisto, executive chef; and Silvio Zampieri, maître d’hotel.

Hope that helps.

THANK YOU! Exactly what I was looking for - my contact at Princess would not give me names or titles!

THANK YOU! Exactly what I was looking for - my contact at Princess would not give me names or titles!

Some people pre address the invitations with the titles, then write in the actual names when they board. The names are always in the Princess Patter on embarkation day.

Some people pre address the invitations with the titles, then write in the actual names when they board. The names are always in the Princess Patter on embarkation day.

You can also ask the Passenger Services Desk for a list of suggested invitees.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you both! Invites are handwritten and labled with "Titles" - will add names after we see the first Patter or can get to Passenger Services!

I use the list of officers on the Princes Patter in your cabin when you board. I get a dozen or so party invites at my local Dollar store before we leave home. I complete them with date, time, etc before leaving home. SO I just have to address them when we board. I drop them at the passenger services desk right after we board.