Reserving Shorex

casofilia

If you have the $50 Shorex Perk then it is possible to reserve the shorex you want by phoning an American Toll Free number or by booking on the boat.

I want to reserve a number of shorex but the American Toll Free number does not work from New Zealand and a call would be an International Toll Call at a prohibitive cost.

I attempted to do it through the PCC I have in NCL but he would not do it.

Any assistance or advice would be most welcome. Thanks

Mike

If you have the $50 Shorex Perk then it is possible to reserve the shorex you want by phoning an American Toll Free number or by booking on the boat.

I want to reserve a number of shorex but the American Toll Free number does not work from New Zealand and a call would be an International Toll Call at a prohibitive cost.

I attempted to do it through the PCC I have in NCL but he would not do it.

Any assistance or advice would be most welcome. Thanks

Mike

On the website for shore excursion, there is a phone number for the UK and there is also a click here link and NCL says "we'll call you."I don't know if either will work for you. good luck.

You can book online then go to Excursion desk to inform them of the credit. I've done this before twice. Once nothing had to be done. Another time they cancelled my reservations(made online) and just re-booked so I could receive the shorex credit.

On my cruise last month I booked my excursions online so that I could get my Platinum discount on the shore Excursion and then when we boarded the ship I received a $50 credit on my onboard account. And I never went to guest services to even ask for it it just automatically appeared on the day that the shore Excursion took place.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You can also call toll-free numbers in the US for free using Skype.

Thank you guitarboy53; it took me a while to sort it out and set it up but I have just phoned them. For those who want some assistance:-

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/skype/forum/skype_accountms-skype_mobilems/how-to-call-toll-free-numbers-1-800-from-skype/d97081a4-e4d8-4047-9713-c62c84e19f21

Then

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/fa10613/how-do-i-make-a-call-on-skype?