End boardwalk room-10th-or 8th-oasis

oldmom

Yes- I have done boardwalk before-we had 3rd from the end-Loved it-have choice of 8329 or 10329- figure my last chance to do before the next drydock adds the "ugly" slides that are on the newer Oasis class ships. Which would you pick? thanks

We as a family recently had #9729, 9727, 9725 & 9723. Definitely go with #10329 rather than deck 8 !! You'll be so glad you did.

We have #8329 on an upcoming Oasis cruise, so would you mind sharing why?:confused:

We have #8329 on an upcoming Oasis cruise, so would you mind sharing why?:confused:

It sits so low and literally just feet above the boardwalk the noise seemed so much more the lower you were.And I believe there is a rope climbing wall just under those deck 8 cabins that attracted screaming kids at all hours even late into the night as their parents sat drinking in the bar. I certainly wouldn't opt for those on that deck I could have booked that deck but didn't...I actually wish I had deck 10 but the last four cabins weren't available when I booked....so we were happy with deck #9.