Reidel Workshop

JerseyGirlatHeart

We tried it many years ago and did purchase the glasses as we did not have any nice wine glasses. We too could taste the difference in wine based on the glass. For me, it was the white wines I noticed the differences the most. We had them shipped to us and still use them today.

Does the $87.00 pp include 4 glasses?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did the workshop and plan to do it again on out next Celebrity cruise. Learn a lot, the glasses are shipped, and is always great meeting others who are doing the workshop too. It is a lot of fun.

Definitely worthwhile!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've done quite a bit of wine tasting over the years.

I went to Cellar Masters and asked about the tasting as it was being set up. The sommelier told me that the price included 4 glasses which would be shipped for us.

We have enough Reidel glasses at home and so I asked if I could just enoy the tasting but at a lower price because I did not want more glasses. The guy just looked me up and down and gave a quick 'No!' and continued his work! Charming!

I would highly recommend these tastings because the shape of the glass is so important to show the wine in the best way possible. Reidel glasses are excellent.

• 1 month later...

The workshop does include the price of the glasses.

I did one a number of years ago by myself because my husband is not a wine drinker. He and my daughter made fun of me for a long time until I took her to a workshop with me when we did a mother/ daughter cruise. The look on her face was absolutely priceless.

She has her own Reidel glasses now ....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The workshop does include the price of the glasses.

I did one a number of years ago by myself because my husband is not a wine drinker. He and my daughter made fun of me for a long time until I took her to a workshop with me when we did a mother/ daughter cruise. The look on her face was absolutely priceless.

She has her own Reidel glasses now ....

My stepmom and I are cruising on Reflection next week and we both are amateur oenophiles (or trying to be lol) and are hoping to do this. Good info in this thread.