Back to back cruises on Royal Caribbean

We’ll be on back to back cruises on Radiance in March; 11 day to NZ followed by 8 days in AU. It appears that a lot of passengers will be doing the same b2b cruises. Wondering if anyone has been on these cruises in the past and if there’s a special lunch for us between them.

I did a B2B on Radiance in January 2017, the first a 14 night cruise to NZ followed by an 8 night Australian cruise. To the best of my recollection, there was no special luncheon.

We disembarked and spent a few hours with friends in Sydney, and then re-boarded in the early afternoon. I am certain we were not advised of any special luncheon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a minimum number of guests required to have the B2B lunch. On our last B2Bs there were not enough, and a couple of times before that less than 1 dozen guests turned up.:(

Aussie Frequent Floaters

Based on our roll call, I believe the cruises I’m on have a lot of b2b cruisers, at least those from the US, since it’s so far to travel to. We don’t plan to get off the ship so it would be be great to eat somewhere other than the Windjammer.

Based on our roll call, I believe the cruises I’m on have a lot of b2b cruisers, at least those from the US, since it’s so far to travel to. We don’t plan to get off the ship so it would be be great to eat somewhere other than the Windjammer.

Although you are B2B you will be required to leave the ship as they have to have a zero passenger count before commencing the next embark. All off by 9 -9:30(ish) and embark would start around 10:30am

Although you are B2B you will be required to leave the ship as they have to have a zero passenger count before commencing the next embark. All off by 9 -9:30(ish) and embark would start around 10:30am

See you next Friday Graham.:)

Aussie Frequent Floaters

Definitely have to debark if only for a short time, as for lunch, go to pone of the many restaurants on the quay. Much nicer than Windjammer.

Yes, I understand we’ll have to disembark. I’m just trying to find out if there’s a b2b lunch like there is on most cruises.

Yes, I understand we’ll have to disembark. I’m just trying to find out if there’s a b2b lunch like there is on most cruises.

I have only had that offered on X and not on Royal but that doesn't mean they won't do it. You could always ask on the Royal forum.