Port Canaveral

superduper123

Departing Monday for the Majesty and will be driving to port. As I have never sailed from Port Canaveral, I am curious how easy it is to navigate from parking lot to ship. Also, how do I know if there will be any other Royal Caribbean ship departing the same day? Last year, in Tampa, we walked quite a ways from the parking lot, schlepping luggage to what we thought was the Brilliance, but was actually another Royal ship. :o:eek: I don't want to make that mistake again.:)

Departing Monday for the Majesty and will be driving to port. As I have never sailed from Port Canaveral, I am curious how easy it is to navigate from parking lot to ship. Also, how do I know if there will be any other Royal Caribbean ship departing the same day? Last year, in Tampa, we walked quite a ways from the parking lot, schlepping luggage to what we thought was the Brilliance, but was actually another Royal ship. :o:eek: I don't want to make that mistake again.:)
I've never one PC, but numerous other ports. Always drop your bags with the porters first. Then, schelp to the ship. It serves two purposes. You figure out where your ship is and lighten your load.

We usually only send one to go park the vehicle and leave any carryon bags with the remainder of our party. Easy peasy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Majesty sails out of Termnal 1. The parking deck is right there.

You pull up drop your luggage off with the porters, drive forward and take a sharp left up the ramp into the parking deck. Take the elevator back down to the terminal and walk right in.

So easy..

port schedule for Monday, 15 Jan says

Disney DREAM at T-8 .... this is the Disney ONLY terminal, hard to mistake for anything else and on the NORTH side of the port aka the A side

RCCL Majesty OTS at T-1 which is pretty much the only cruise terminal on the SOUTH side aka the B side

Just follow the BIG signs

enhance

Thank you everyone! :)

Also....since you are parking at the port you can go in pretty early. Our experience is we arrive about 9:45 and we are not the first ones there..

We just want to make sure we snag one of the parking spots near the elevator for convenience when we return.

Have a wonderful cruise!!!