Yes, it's another C&A question

beth4652

I suspect that when you say "the reservation is in my name" what you mean is that you made the booking and paid for it. Is that correct?

The reservation is in the name of the person travelling, no matter who actually did the booking or who paid. You will all sign up for individual C&A memberships; each of you will earn a cruise point for that cruise and then for future cruises. It doesn't matter who pays--whomever actually cruises (the passenger) gets the cruise point. Your kids are over 18, so they can sign up on their own and become full C&A members.

beachchick

(p.s. to Merion Mom: I hope your son gives you the "royal" treatment with the pampering and homage you've earned for making him a Diamond member at the tender age of 18.)

Thanks everyone. I knew someone would know. Merion Mom, I'm not going to tell my kids about your son. They'd ask why we haven't done that. :) Congratulations to your DS. He's very lucky and I imagine you are equally blessed. You wouldn't have taken him on all those cruises if you weren't proud of him and of his behavior.

He's wonderful, and I *am* very proud of him and know that I can trust him on a ship. We got to Diamond status, though "the easy way" - double credits and short cruises. See my signature. This upcoming cruise on the Sovereign boosts us instantly from Platinum to Diamond, because it's two cruises, each in a JS, so four credits in one week. :D :D :D

Archived