Strong Pacific Sky Rumours!!!

Kiwi Kruzer

yeah we looked at the Gemini last night. We are going to book today. There are some good ones around the same time as we were originally going to go with some really good ports. Prices are a little more expensive than the Sky so won't be able to afford a balcony but a window is fine. We didn't actually spend that much time on our balcony on the Pacific Princess anyway. Gayle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Karen

We had a great time campng. We went to Fingal Bay (Nelsons Bay) on New Years Eve and stayed for a week, so yes we were camping on that really hot day. The beach was just across the road from our camp site (my 5 year old learnt how to surf) and there is a huge pool. On that hot day the pool was like a bath and it was more refreshing to jump in the pool and get out into the sea breeze. When we got home most of our plants were burnt.

Kazza

I wonder where Regal Princess will call home...? quote]

Hi Whoey, Long time no speek :) (I mean email)

Looks like Regal Princess will call Sydney home.

http://www.couriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,17624351%255E17102,00.html

Kazza

My guess is that renamed Regal Princes will sail from Sydney, Pacific Star will continue to sail from Brisbane (hopefully) and Pacific Sun will move to cruising from Melbourne and Auckland and maybe Asian cruising.

On another website they have been trying to guess what they will rename Regal Princess to when she comes down here. The most popular choice at the moment is Pacific Spirit, and I must say I like the sound of it.

Kym

Archived