When will I get Platinum

NJEMT29

As of today I have 72 cruise days with carnival.

I need three more days to get platinum.

I will be on a seven day carnival cruise in July so my question is will I be a gold member or platinum member when I check in for this. I need to know so I can purchase FTTF if needed

Double check to be sure that you have the right number of nights posted to your VIFP account. We also hit Platinum the 3 or 4th day of our upcoming cruise in Aug. While I am not able to see the boarding pass yet, all other paperwork says priority including luggage tags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, look at your boarding pass. If not there, click on your cruise details. Right below your name, it will show platinum. If it doesn't already, check back closer to your cruise. When I turned platinum mid cruise, all of my paperwork said platinum but only when I went to the actual cruise details link and then when I printed my boarding pass they said priority. If you just look at the front screen of the booking it won't show it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's on the booking summary page. I tried to post a screen shot for you as I reached platinum mid cruise(on day 2 of a 4 day cruise ) but when I was reviewing my documents about a month before sailing it was already reflected.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I will be on a seven day carnival cruise in July so my question is will I be a gold member or platinum member when I check in for this. I need to know so I can purchase FTTF if needed

When we sailed in a similar situation to yours, Carnival gave us the new level at what they called 'pending', and it included all the benefits! Best to call and find out!:D

Platinum

OK. I was curious if maybe you just returned and all the days weren’t posted yet. It can take a few days after the end of the cruise to show up. Congrats on making Platinum!

Thanks! It’s been fun getting here!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums