Alaska RCL or Celebrity?

Tin

I'm looking at booking a new cruise to Alaska. I have a child that is almost 2 at the time of travel. Which has better program for the child? I can't find any info from Celebrity on what type of program they have for young child.

RCL will be your best bet. I believe the kids club on Celebrity is age 3 and up and the child has to be potty trained. Royal will allow as young as 18 months. Celebrity has in room babysitting but only certain hours and it will be an additional per hour fee.

I'm looking at booking a new cruise to Alaska. I have a child that is almost 2 at the time of travel. Which has better program for the child? I can't find any info from Celebrity on what type of program they have for young child.

If it's the RCI Radiance you're considering your child at just under 2 will only be able to use the Royal Tots Nursery (they must be at least 3 to use Adventure Ocean).

We have used the nursery a couple of times on Radiance and it's just amazing...the professional staff is wonderful.

Be sure to sign up once you board and do get the bag of toys they lend you to use in your cabin during the cruise.

Any pics of the nursery?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No I certainly don't have any...I think that might not be considered appropriate taking pictures in these designated area's for children only. But some might have and didn't think there was any problem taking them.

What's the fee for use of the Nursery? I was under the impression it wasn't included in the cruise fare. One of the reasons we are waiting until next year for our next cruise is that our youngest is only 23 months old.

The last time we used the Nursery it was $6.00 per hour before 5:00pm and $8.00 per hour after that.

Correct...it's not included in the cruisefare it's added onto your SeaPass account based on hours used.

There is no charge for the Adventure Ocean which starts at 3 years old on RCI.