Rock & Romance Cruise + Dining Package - a Match?

SweetPease

I originally posted asking if the Dining Package was worth the money, but realize now I should have asked my question a little differently... for those who have previously been on a Rock & Romance Cruise - is it “doable” to purchase the Dining Package with concert schedules? We won’t get the actual schedule until mid February and since this is our first time on this cruise, we are uncertain as to how the concerts work. We don’t want to miss any of the performances. Our only experience has been with the Rock Legends cruise and each group/Artist performed at least 3 different times, making it easier to see them all. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

We are on same cruise, from what I read they said concert would be after dinner if you had early 6pm dinner and before dinner if you had 8pm sitting so it sounds like same show will be done twice each day, so if your specialty is same time as your normal dinner time you should be ok, we have late dinner so we can do any dinner at 8 or after , we have suite but will do at least one specialty , should be a great cruise

I originally posted asking if the Dining Package was worth the money, but realize now I should have asked my question a little differently... for those who have previously been on a Rock & Romance Cruise - is it “doable” to purchase the Dining Package with concert schedules? We won’t get the actual schedule until mid February and since this is our first time on this cruise, we are uncertain as to how the concerts work. We don’t want to miss any of the performances. Our only experience has been with the Rock Legends cruise and each group/Artist performed at least 3 different times, making it easier to see them all. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

Just take Anytime dining then you have nothing to worry about, dine according to the show schedule.

this is from the rock and romance site

Guests have the opportunity to attend their designated color-coded shows in The Celebrity Theater. Our main evening shows, approximately 6:30 pm and 9:00 pm allow guests the chance to see the show and still be comfortably accommodated for dining in the main dining room. At the time of reservation, you will select your show time and corresponding dining time