For those who have rode with Randi

tinydancer21

All I remember is Beer and Sodas.

E-mail Randi like Suzie said.

You'll have a good time with or without wine.

Best tour and Randi is great! Going for our third time in January.

Enjoy!

We rode with Randi in April. Three of our group went deep sea fishing with Grey (they had an awesome time as well) and three of us went with Randi. My son had never really ridden before so he was a little worried. They are wonderful with matching the rider to the horse. So even beginners are going to have fun. The next time we are in Matzalan we are headed to Stone Island. My son said he's ready to go again! Anyone thinking about doing the ride with Randi will love it.

Bpolan, I don't think they had any wine there, but Randi is so wonderful, and you let her know in advance, she'd probably have Chris go and get some to have on hand!! This really was a very enjoyable trip!! I usually prefer wine to beer also, but sitting in an open air restaurant, on the beach, toes digging in the sand.....those few ice cold Pacificos that I had were very refreshing!!!

Soccermom#3 - You're defenitely NOT getting TOO excited. Randi is awesome and wait til you get to Victor's on the beach!! GET THE GARLIC SHRIMP!! YUMMM! hehe

Am cruising again early next year and defenitely going with Randi.

icon_razz.gif

Hi, this will be our first time in Mexico. And I'm hearing alot about Randi and Victor, sounds like alot of fun. Can you tell me moe about it such as the price and what it includes ect.? Thank you

Horse riders:

do you ride strictly in the groves, or do you ride on the beach? if

so, do you get wet???

Are there lockers to keep valuables in???

how about kids (12ish) that have never ridden before???

dbb25

25dbb, you do ride both in the groves and on the beach, but you don't get wet while riding on the beach.

There aren't lockers but Randi takes care of all your belongings for you....one of the people stay with the items at all times. It seemed very safe to me.....of course I took my most valuable things with me on the horse...my ID and CC, some cash (in a holder around my waist) and my camera.

When we went there were some kids much younger than 12, probably 8 ish, and they did great. They have horses for all types of riders, and their horses are gentle and well taken care of. I think you have to learn to ride a horse at some point, 12 is as good as any age...they will have a blast!!

hi, we just returned from the carnival pride. we rode with randi in mazatlan. you won't have a better time anywhere! her horses are fabulous. if you are an experienced rider, let her know, you'll get a horse who will respond to your commands, and not just follow the rest of the horses. my daughter and i were able to do a slow cantor down or a fast trot down the beach while the rest of our group stayed in a walk or a slow trot. we had a 10 year old with us who had never been on a horse and loved it. he got to ride bunny!

randi will take your belongings and you will pick them up at victors, the restaurant on the beach where you get to spend some time eating and swimming. the water is warm and wonderful and the food is terrific. don't forget swimsuits and towels!

bp

My wife & I have been on 26 cruises around the world. One of our most enjoyable and memorable shore excusions was riding with Randi. She's a sweetie. It's a beautiful ride through the plantation then on the beach, and finally the shrimp and Pacifico's at Victor's is the best we've ever had anywhere.

I'd go today, if I could.

Hi All,

I rode with Randi on our Pride cruise in January. Had an absolute blast! The water was cold so I did not swim, but just enjoyed sitting at Victors on the beach and having some Pacifico's and, yum, fresh fish. Boy, was that good.

Randi, sorry to hear you can't post. We miss you and all the information you provided to the boards.

Vette

[color=blue][b]I've been reading where everyone says that Randi can't post. I wonder if she writes to CC that she'll be allowed too. The only reason I say this is that PVPam was also supposedly banned but now she's on CC but I guess she can't give certain info. Just a thought. [/b][/color]

[color=blue][b]I'm scheduled to ride w/Randi in October when we're on the Sapphire Princess and looking forward to it so much.[/b][/color]
[color=blue][/color]
[color=blue][b]Debbie[/b][/color]
[color=blue][/color]

Steve, our family is booked with Randi and it would be great to have you along with us. Hopefully Randi isn't booked up. Just drop her an email with date and she will contact you with all the information you need. [email="randi@mazinfo.com"]randi@mazinfo.com[/email]

Here is her website for more information. [url="http://www.mazinfo.com/horsebackride/"]http://www.mazinfo.com/horsebackride/[/url]

Last October we rode with Randi and her happy horses and had a wonderful day, and we can't wait to get back there!! Don't forget to wear your bathing suit under your clothes, the surf was a blast!

[quote name='Desertbelle']Steve, our family is booked with Randi and it would be great to have you along with us. Hopefully Randi isn't booked up. Just drop her an email with date and she will contact you with all the information you need. [email="randi@mazinfo.com"]randi@mazinfo.com[/email]

Here is her website for more information. [url="http://www.mazinfo.com/horsebackride/"]http://www.mazinfo.com/horsebackride/[/url]

Last October we rode with Randi and her happy horses and had a wonderful day, and we can't wait to get back there!! Don't forget to wear your bathing suit under your clothes, the surf was a blast![/QUOTE]
we submitted a registration on randi's web site. hopefully we'll get in. :D

[quote name='Steve in Mexico']we submitted a registration on randi's web site. hopefully we'll get in. :D[/QUOTE]

Randi is very good about returning emails. Seems to me that she does it about once a day - but she will definitely get back to you either way. Hope you get to ride with them. My favorite excursion by far!!

• 2 months later...
[quote name='secordwest']I really want to ride but have back and knee problems, do you thing it will be to much. Oh ya and I am not a light weight!!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm not telling but someone in our party was 275 pounds. The restriction is 240. The horse was fine. We talked to Randi after the ride about the weight thing. Come on, it isn't like we could have hidden it
:eek:
I know very little spanish (wish I hadn't slept that class away), but I do know some. We laughed about our arrival of which something was said with gorditta (fat) and then it became grande gorditta (Large fat) for which I came back with yes we are a bunch of fat ass'. They looked a little surprised. We then laughed. Again we are fully aware that we are FAT :D
Even if you can't ride take the transportation and see the backside of Mazatlan and how they really live. It was an experience that I would do again. Go enjoy the sights, food, conversation with Randi and the locals, plus the beach has awesome surf and the water is soooooo warm.
So go have fun just make sure you contact here ASAP she fills up really fast.
:)

Archived