Please tell me this will work

shelby2002

We are going on the Mexican Riv cruise on Feb 18th and Delta is re-structuring and they changed my very nice non-stop flight to a flight with a stop but the return time was 12:59 a.m. the following day of the cruise what were we going to do for about 13 hours at LAX with 2 kids, so we are re-scheduled to a flight that leaves at 1:15 p.m. will we make this flight or is it to early, this is the best they could do for me and I didn't dare cancel as there are no other flights back to the Northeast on this weekend with Delta due to Feb vacation week here in the Northeast and all of their re-structuring.

Same situation here from Florida. We were scheduled a non-stop return flight from LAX that departed at 2:30ish and now the only flights leave around 12:30pm and have a stop. Yuk!! We chose to get a hotel at the airport and leave the next morning early on a non-stop flight. I didn't want my last day of vacation filled with stress!! I figure now I get a day to see some of LA that I hadn't planned on.

I made and 11:30 AM flight with time to spare. Princess is very good at getting you off the ship in time for your flights. Just be sure to let them know your flight times. You can do this on board at the Pursers desk. You should have plenty of time to make a 1:15 PM flight.

Delta did the same thing to me when I booked flights for our upcoming Sapphire Princess cruise. The return flight was changed from 12:30PM to 10:30AM. Because it was their schedule change, they refunded $100 of my money and I was able to book on AA for almost exactly the same times I'd wanted originally. I've been able to make 12:30PM flights with a couple of hours of spare time so I'm not worried about making the flight.

Archived