enVISION a warm getaway

We weren’t so lucky as non-US citizens for disembarkation despite having 2 tags we were in line with 8/9. No customs felt weird.

I’m glad you mentioned customs, I called GS to ask for customs forms and was advised there would not be any. When did this go away - or did I imagine we had cleared customs in the past? Agree with you - It really did feel wierd.

Yes I think it was good for us - as two ladies we didn’t want to tour the malecon. If the weather had been better it would have been better. Drinks and service were good just food was not exciting and was cold, but we were on a cruise we knew we wouldn’t starve!

I know what you mean, LOL. Speaking of food, my daughter and I were just saying the bread and rolls in MDR were the best we have ever had on a cruise. Great assortment & consistently good, each night.

I initially had a problem finding part 2 and now part 1 is already on page 2. It would have been a lot easier if they were merged.

You are right. I’ll try to do better next time. I’m sure this is confusing to readers. Looks like more people have found part 3 than part 2.

Thanks, Bob. Whatever you think is best. I’m so sorry to cause additional work to merge them.

All done, no trouble at all.

If there are any posts you wanted edited, that might confuse people by refering to different threads, let me know.

All done, no trouble at all.

If there are any posts you wanted edited, that might confuse people by refering to different threads, let me know.

That was quick! Thanks, Bob. is it possible remove the Note at the top of my 3 reports letting readers know there were separate threads?

C-leg5 & BecciBoo & ChicagoCubsFan -

I hope you come back and report after your cruise in 2 weeks. Captain Mareck rolled off after this cruise, and I’m curious what the new Captain is like.

Enjoy!

The rotations go 10 weeks on 10 weeks off correct? By my math he will be back on by the time we sail on April 2nd. I have heard nothing but amazing things about him. I just hope its not his time to be transferred to a new ship.

The rotations go 10 weeks on 10 weeks off correct? By my math he will be back on by the time we sail on April 2nd. I have heard nothing but amazing things about him. I just hope its not his time to be transferred to a new ship.

Captain Marek mentioned it was vacation time. I hope he is back for your cruise, you’ll really enjoy him!

We didn't have customs forms getting off Carnival Valor this weekend either...although the lady checking passports asked me what I bought.

I highly recommend an excursion in Progreso. Uxmal was amazing.

Great job with your first review! I'm looking forward to our next cruise!