Coupon Question

syndyj

I just emailed Crown and Anchor with this question, but need some quick responses.

I booked my cruise and used a $50.00 coupon that new crown and anchor members recieve in the first issue of the magazine. Now I see a coupon for $125.00 off a Balcony Cabin for my sailing and I would like to upgrade my cabin and use this coupon.

My TA is saying that the $50.00 coupon takes precedent and that the $125.00 coupon will not be accepted. Is this true?

I just emailed Crown and Anchor with this question, but need some quick responses.

I booked my cruise and used a $50.00 coupon that new crown and anchor members recieve in the first issue of the magazine. Now I see a coupon for $125.00 off a Balcony Cabin for my sailing and I would like to upgrade my cabin and use this coupon.

My TA is saying that the $50.00 coupon takes precedent and that the $125.00 coupon will not be accepted. Is this true?

Your TA I'm afraid doesn't know beans about the rules. Your $125 balcony coupon will be accepted in place of the $50 coupon. If you TA doesn't abide by this, cancel with them.

Thank you VERY much, the thing is I live in Trinidad and my TA has to go through the Royal Caribbean rep here or in Puerto Rico and she does not do many cruises so she is not too familiar with the rules.

The TA's have a website that they put the coupon code into, so once the room type is changed, the coupon should still be valid for the upgraded discount.

We had to change our ship because of the hurricane damage to New Orleans. The coupon we used for our original booking also had the ship we moved to listed. We had the same booking number and the TA changed our itinerary, etc, then just went back to the website and reapplied the coupon code.

Hope this helps

Archived