Msc Seaside

William12

You could always write her a check to cover the lost commission. That would certainly be good customer service on your part. :eek:

Or at least enough to acknowledge the hours she has spent on it. I don’t want any hard feelings. We were once very close friends and have just gotten busy with life. But I don’t want it to get weird. [emoji4]

<><

what about a gift certificate to a restaurant?

I’m thinking either $200 cash or a Visa anywhere card. She booked two rooms once. Then had to deal with them when they didn’t build the staterooms the way we booked them and then needed us to pick new staterooms. Then rebooked us when we needed to move our reservation. Then called them twice with questions. I’m thinking she probably spent 6-8 hours on us?..... and she probably would have made double that??? So that’s a good ball park???

<><

15 bad reviews out of 16,000 passengers so far shouldn't scare anyone off completely yet. Again, these are first sailings.

We're sailing in 16 days! We know there will be hiccups, but we experience bad service and so-so food in the MDR on Divina. Hey stuff happens!

We never sailed on a brand new ship and we're looking forward to the experience....

now if they would just fix the darn website and train their customer service people so when we call we can get a good answer to our questions and not 3 different answers! If I don't book MSC again, it will be because of these problems.