Cruise planner fairy visited today. Big savings on drink packages.

L1211

Mine didn't even say "sale!" Although the higher price that I originally booked said it was 20% off. I'm new to RCL so I understand now there really isn't a firm retail price so followed advice from wise ones here to watch prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine dropped from $51 to $45 for deluxe drink pkg. Refreshment package from $23 to $18. Both seemed like a great deal! Also had savings on individual restaurant pricing but had purchased a package already. Those were not on sale. Rep said "oh yes, we're having a sale". But how would you know??? I couldn't figure out how to make the change myself online...

I just looked and the drink packages seem to be the same price for my upcoming cruise in March. Not 100% sure I'll purchase the package anyway but if it goes cheaper I probably will.

Mine is also in March. HOS.

Sailing Allure on August 12.

Black Friday sale, I purchased the alcohol packages for us and the cost came to $371.70 a person for the alcohol package.

I purchased that for my dh and me.

Last week, I added my dd and her boyfriend in an inside and was paying $413 a person for the alcohol package.

Today's sale, I had them repriced for $388.22.

I also ended up purchasing the Refreshment Package for my son, which came to $148.68. Not sure if he will go through $150 of coffee and bottled water since he doesn't drink soda but it was just easier for me to do this and use some of our OBC.

Thank you all.

Anyone having trouble adding this online? I have tried a few times and keep getting an error that says "bad request". I guess I will give it a few minutes and call. Thanks for the heads up!

That's a common error lately. Try the usual fix: clear cookies, clear cache, private browsing mode, different browser.

I also think they may be limited to C&A members. I keep getting sales promotions for my upcoming cruise. I am travelling with 3 other families, and they are not getting them. Two of them are not C&A members.

I am not as well and I was not notified of a sale. That may make sense!

Sailing Allure on August 12.

Black Friday sale, I purchased the alcohol packages for us and the cost came to $371.70 a person for the alcohol package.

I purchased that for my dh and me.

Last week, I added my dd and her boyfriend in an inside and was paying $413 a person for the alcohol package.

Today's sale, I had them repriced for $388.22.

I also ended up purchasing the Refreshment Package for my son, which came to $148.68. Not sure if he will go through $150 of coffee and bottled water since he doesn't drink soda but it was just easier for me to do this and use some of our OBC.

Thank you all.

Do they get smoothies and non-alcohol frozen drinks like pina coladas? My girls don't drink sodas or coffee either but I purchased the refreshment package too.

Do they get smoothies and non-alcohol frozen drinks like pina coladas? My girls don't drink sodas or coffee either but I purchased the refreshment package too.

The refreshment package includes all non-alcoholic cocktails. Smoothies might depend on the ship.

Anyone having trouble adding this online? I have tried a few times and keep getting an error that says "bad request". I guess I will give it a few minutes and call. Thanks for the heads up!

I got an error message last week trying to order rum and coke for stateroom delivery. Called and got it squared away in about 7 minutes (including time spent on several unsuccessful attempts to sell me cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberries(. All in all, one of the fastest and easiest calls to RCI.

The refreshment package includes all non-alcoholic cocktails. Smoothies might depend on the ship.

I think they will be fine with NA frozen drinks! Great price for that!! Thank you Bob.