BOGO Dining and Muster Drill

Folsom

RCI is offering the BOGO dining for the first 2 days of our sailing. But since we are out of San Juan at 8:30pm, our muster drill will be around 8:00. In addition, I see that there are dinner reservations available at from 6:00 to 8:30.

So the question is, if I have a 7:30 resie, will we get up and go to the muster drill mid meal, or is there some other process.

Thanks and cheers,

-F-

RCI is offering the BOGO dining for the first 2 days of our sailing. But since we are out of San Juan at 8:30pm, our muster drill will be around 8:00. In addition, I see that there are dinner reservations available at from 6:00 to 8:30.

So the question is, if I have a 7:30 resie, will we get up and go to the muster drill mid meal, or is there some other process.

Thanks and cheers,

-F-

What ship?

I have another question. My husband and I are diamond plus traveling with a couple who are diamond. Can we go to a specialty restaurant and I use my BOGO for the gentleman traveling with us and my husband use his with the gentleman’s wife?

I have another question. My husband and I are diamond plus traveling with a couple who are diamond. Can we go to a specialty restaurant and I use my BOGO for the gentleman traveling with us and my husband use his with the gentleman’s wife?

Yes, no problem.

You will get up mid meal if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This will not happen. All public venues will be closed 1/2 hour prior to muster.

OP... you will have to book your reservation no later than 6pm or 8pm and after.

Yes, you can use your BOGO for whomever you wish.

Note my last two sailings my D+ BOGO was actually more expensive than buying the two night BOGO or the FNDR offer on the cruise planner that anyone can buy, even a first time cruiser. Just another degradation of D+ benefits, up charges, etc complained about on these forums each and every day lately.

What ship?

The Adventure - we also are on this ship out of Puerto Rico in April with the departure at 8:30 pm.

I have made a few calls to Royal (we all have experienced different people answers/different answers.)

When we first booked we were told there would be 2 musters. the first around 5 pm and then one at 8 for those arriving late.

More recently, have called to try to get a confirmation and there seems to now be an answer.

The ship is currently in dry dock - first sailing out of Puerto Rico in Feb. 17, also with a departure time scheduled at 8:30 pm.

As no one shore side can really give an answer now, I am going to go to that roll call and ask someone to, once they are on the ship, post answer in that roll call.

The Adventure - we also are on this ship out of Puerto Rico in April with the departure at 8:30 pm.

I have made a few calls to Royal (we all have experienced different people answers/different answers.)

When we first booked we were told there would be 2 musters. the first around 5 pm and then one at 8 for those arriving late.

More recently, have called to try to get a confirmation and there seems to now be an answer.

The ship is currently in dry dock - first sailing out of Puerto Rico in Feb. 17, also with a departure time scheduled at 8:30 pm.

As no one shore side can really give an answer now, I am going to go to that roll call and ask someone to, once they are on the ship, post answer in that roll call.

Our experience on 6 cruises on Adventure has been that there are two musters, the first around 5pm or 5:30pm. They move back the traditional dinner times on night one by 30 minutes, to 6:30pm and 9pm.

Our experience on 6 cruises on Adventure has been that there are two musters, the first around 5pm or 5:30pm. They move back the traditional dinner times on night one by 30 minutes, to 6:30pm and 9pm.

It would be of help if shoreside at Royal had correct information... but as many of us have experienced, that is not always what happens...

It would be of help if shoreside at Royal had correct information... but as many of us have experienced, that is not always what happens...

Bob's right with Adventure. Jewel is different. Jewel did not have two musters and I've noted other reviews/compasses that had only 1 muster on Jewel sailings. I assumed by OP's post that muster will be at 8pm indicating to me OP already knows there isn't one at 5pm, therefore I assumed OP is sailing Jewel. Of course, I guess I should never ass-u-me ;)

On Jewel the first night they also adjust the MDR regular seating to 5:30pm early and 8:30pm late