Walker delivery to room?

Mr and Mrs C

I am helping my friend who has ms organize her cruise. We have a scooter rented for her that she will pick up outside the terminal. I had thought of putting a luggage tag on her walker and sending it with the porters but am worried it will get ruined in the process. Wondering if anyone has any information on this so that the family doesn’t have to carry the walker around until their room is ready?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am helping my friend who has ms organize her cruise. We have a scooter rented for her that she will pick up outside the terminal. I had thought of putting a luggage tag on her walker and sending it with the porters but am worried it will get ruined in the process. Wondering if anyone has any information on this so that the family doesn’t have to carry the walker around until their room is ready?

You could do that or once you are on the ship there is usually a designated area where you can leave your carry on stuff until the rooms are ready. That could be an option.

Uh wouldn't she need the walker when she was on board waiting for her cabin? Why would anyone need to carry it?

Because we have the scooter rented, so she will be using this once she gets to terminal. She just wants the walker for the room.