Two people found dead Harmony Of the Seas

sad to hear about this and just reinforces why I will never go on an Atlantis Cruise. I recently watched on Netflix the movie DREAM BOAT. If you want to know what its like on an all gay cruise. Watch that movie...
I agree, extremely sad news and condolences go out the family and friends of those who have passed.

But although we have partied hard in the past, an all gay cruise is something we'd never do for various reasons, and like you, having watched Dream Boat, I am even more sure we are unlikely to. Just not our idea of a cruise!

However, we have friends who look forward to these themed cruises, so each to their own.

The unfortunate outcome of this very sad news is, as others have said, more negative publicity, not just for the LGBT community, but Atlantis Events and of course RCI & Celebrity who charter their ships out for these themed cruises on many occasions.

What do you mean? I'm a little confused.
I'm pretty sure he means "I'm gay, I like going on gay cruises, and I don't want or need you to pray for me."

Not sure if the original post was someone who just likes to pray for others who are dealing with loss or if they are praying that the gays change their ways. Personally I think it was the first, but I've seen enough of the second to understand Trickie Dickie being quick to be on the defensive.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure he means "I'm gay, I like going on gay cruises, and I don't want or need you to pray for me."

Not sure if the original post was someone who just likes to pray for others who are dealing with loss or if they are praying that the gays change their ways. Personally I think it was the first, but I've seen enough of the second to understand Trickie Dickie being quick to be on the defensive.

I hope it was the first. The second has no place on a forum, or anywhere for that matter.

I was on this cruise and I read the post 10 times before responding. You are correct to how I feel. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That’s how I read it.

And they think they are being kind for extending their prayers. It’s an insult.

People who pray for gays think that they are being kind because they have some sort of delusion that gay people are unhappy and live a "sinful lifestyle". Ironically, being prayed for is the type of thing that would anger a gay person.

To poster "nolimits" - the only people you ought to pray for in this moment are the family and friends of the victim. Do not pray for someone just because of their sexuality, as it causes more bad than good. Thank you.

They say he was taken by friends to his room. Guess they thought he could sleep it off.

Too bad they did not take him to the clinic instead... outcome may have been different.

That makes me wonder, usually tons of staff around, why did they not intervene and take his for medical help?

Perhaps he was just appearing drunk?

in any case, too bad about the outcome. the "it will never happen to me" attitude applies!

Sad.

It's sad that drugs are mainly prevalent on gay cruises. It gives homophobic people more arguments to hate us.

There is no correlation between sexual orientation and illegal consumption of mind altering substances.

As with alcohol, sadly other drugs are often present when groups of people gather to party.

Homophobes don't need arguments. Their hate is self fueling.