What to do all day post cruise?

Rneighh

We don't fly out until 8:00 p.m. post cruise. Any suggestions on how to kill all day. We will not have a car and have to figure out how to get back to MCO since I do not thinks Cortrans runs any shuttles in the evening.

Renee

ahhhhh

I see

it is a quiz

can we determine what port????

I know, I know .... since you mention MCO you are probably talking about Port Canaveral ..... if NOT PC, ignore the following ....

a) you can take a morning shuttle to MCO and go from there

a-1) As airports go, having to spend a day in MCO is better than most IMO. The in airport hotel offers day rooms ..... rest shower read use the pool and watch the airplanes come and go.

a-2) Or rent a car for the day and explore.

b) do a one day one way rental car from PC to MCO ..... it is done ALLL the time. Toss your bags in the car and spend the day exploring either the greater Cocoa Beach or Orlando areas .....

c) ***** from either of these, many go to Disney Springs altho IMO it has become just an average (overpriced) mall environment, but the parking is free as is admission and you can get a lick of the Disney thing ....

BUT REMEMBER that you want to be IN MCO by 6pm for an 8pm flight .... IN meaning car is turned in and you are checking your bags and in line for TSA ......

Edited by Capt_BJ

Every major rental agency (Hertz, Avis, National, Budget, etc.) has an office in PC or nearby Cocoa Beach and they all offer free shuttles from the port. Do a one-way car rental, put the bags in the trunk, and then go where you want for the day; drop the car at MCO (about an hour drive from PC) by 6:00 and check in for your flight.

We take a shuttle back to MCO and rent a room for the day at the Hyatt at the airport. Its great! Have a place to store luggage eat in peace and swim in the pool! We are doing it again for our Epic cruise in March! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk