Haven Spa Cabin Bath Menu

andysgirl360

I read a thread months ago that had a photo of the Haven Spa cabin "bath menu". Apparently the butler can run you a special bath and there is also a drink menu to compliment it. Not free of course - but just interested to see what's available. I've been trying to search the forum but to no avail.

Also wondering - can we use our own bath products in the spa tub? I know there are plain bath salts provided, but if I wanted to bring something special from home (scented bath oil etc) - are we allowed to use it?

I read a thread months ago that had a photo of the Haven Spa cabin "bath menu". Apparently the butler can run you a special bath and there is also a drink menu to compliment it. Not free of course - but just interested to see what's available. I've been trying to search the forum but to no avail.

Also wondering - can we use our own bath products in the spa tub? I know there are plain bath salts provided, but if I wanted to bring something special from home (scented bath oil etc) - are we allowed to use it?

You can use your own products.

Post #47 on my thread shows the baths that you can have your butler draw for you. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449&page=3

There should be a jar of bath salts by the tub, we drew our own bath and added some of the bath salts and a touch of the bvlgari shampoo for some bubbles. We poured two glasses of sparkling wine and had a wonderful bath.

we had that menu in our aft penthouse on the Sun a few years back. Regular sized tub- can't recall if it had jets.

We just got off the Sun, we had a forward facing SG penthouse, the tub was jetted and we had the bath menu hanging next to the tub.