Adventure Chartered Aug 31, 2018?

WeatherFx

The email does not give price protected option to stay with the cruise as is. Am happy you were able to keep everything you already had and as the agent and passenger NO consideration was given to me.

I am sorry to hear of your experience. I'm surprised that they did not price protect you for staying on the cruise as is. That does not seem right. Also, just for my understanding, are you saying you are a TA or just the passenger who "owns the booking" and functions as the agent?

Yes I am the agent as well. Just spent over an hour with the RC rep. The booking is in a group which I guess changes the entire deal. Can change to one of the offered

cruises but we are already on the one that will fit. The biggest problem is we are on the 24th and Sept 7and 17th so moving the 31st just creates a week gap. There is group space on the24th available but they tell me they won't let me change to that at that current price. Insist that we pay the rate for our category which is much higher than the original rate. I'm not giving up yet!