Book online or when on a cruise best deals

Moz

Planning on a certain cruise this fall. The prices and perks through the RCL site are good. I am going on a RCL cruise in 10 days. Would I get a better deal if I book when on this cruise or would it be better to book now. Would the perks be better by waiting until we on the the ship soon. Thank You.

Planning on a certain cruise this fall. The prices and perks through the RCL site are good. I am going on a RCL cruise in 10 days. Would I get a better deal if I book when on this cruise or would it be better to book now. Would the perks be better by waiting until we on the the ship soon. Thank You.

I like being in control of my reservation. So I'm not a fan of TA. I believe the only extra perks you get booking on a cruise is, 1/2 deposit and more OBC. Happy Sailing!!!!!

You get onboard credit from booking onboard. You also get a reduced deposit if you agree to a non-refundable deposit booking.

Book it now, take all the perks from Royal and then transfer over to a TA to pick up added perks like pre paid gratuities, special dinning and matching OBC. Then keep a eye out for price drops, when you see one it's a quick call to the TA for a reprice. happy cruising

Just FYI you can prepay your gratuities through R.C. website and get speciality dining on the website too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You could always do a hold on the online one and then see what benefits you would get for booking on your cruise in 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I find booking early as possible, I get the best prices . But I do travel high season

If you book direct if u need to change your booking rccl are very helpful

Some agents you will lose your deposit

I just booked mine recently direct via a cashback website and got 6% of my total cost back

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app