Scuba + Family Options?

mdchachi

I'm having trouble finding any options for a scuba diver plus non-diver family. Either a boat excursion where they could join me or a good place to park them while I go and come back.

For example, in Cozumel there is Chankanab where there is shore diving available while the family hangs at the beach.

In Kauai, Blue Dolphin charters has a catamaran that accommodates both divers and snorkelers.

In Grand Cayman, they made their way to the Turtle Park where I met up with them after my dives.

And various other beaches/resorts where I was able to meet up later while they enjoyed themselves.

Marriott would have been a good option but they are fully booked. Is there a good beach with nice facilities (ie chairs, umbrella and bathroom)? Other ideas?

Thanks.

I'm having trouble finding any options for a scuba diver plus non-diver family. Either a boat excursion where they could join me or a good place to park them while I go and come back.

For example, in Cozumel there is Chankanab where there is shore diving available while the family hangs at the beach.

In Kauai, Blue Dolphin charters has a catamaran that accommodates both divers and snorkelers.

In Grand Cayman, they made their way to the Turtle Park where I met up with them after my dives.

And various other beaches/resorts where I was able to meet up later while they enjoyed themselves.

Marriott would have been a good option but they are fully booked. Is there a good beach with nice facilities (ie chairs, umbrella and bathroom)? Other ideas?

Thanks.

Contact

https://www.divenevis.com/

They are able to put a bespoke package together to suit your whole family.