Miracle in Tampa

sunonfire

We miss her already. She had a good run here in the west.

Completely agree.

Many of the crew we’ve talked to are trying to get back to the West Coast. Evidently we’re nicer over here. :D

We miss her already. She had a good run here in the west.

We're gonna miss her so much.:( Sailed many miles on her..Hawaii, Mexico and Alaska. Loved the sea days on her, cranking along at over 20 knots. What a rush. And then there was the very last day we sailed on her, returning from Alaska. She goes dead in the water for about an hour, giving us a bit of a scare and quite an adrenaline rush. It was like she didn't want our journey to end. She's a wonderful ship with an amazing crew!

I watched the Carnival Miracle dock in Tampa at 7:30 this morning. She is at Terminal 3. The Port of Tampa schedule said she would be at Terminal 2. I am excited she is sailing from Tampa. We sail on her in 2 weeks.

Glad you have her so we can get the Splendor back in Long Beach.

We're gonna miss her so much.:( Sailed many miles on her..Hawaii, Mexico and Alaska. Loved the sea days on her, cranking along at over 20 knots. What a rush. And then there was the very last day we sailed on her, returning from Alaska. She goes dead in the water for about an hour, giving us a bit of a scare and quite an adrenaline rush. It was like she didn't want our journey to end. She's a wonderful ship with an amazing crew!

Been on her twice in the mid 2000's.... Best ship layout of all the classes. Went through a tropical storm with 50-60 mph winds and you wouldn't have known it. Great ship

So excited to have a 7 night itinerary back in Tampa. We live less than 10 minutes from the Port so always love the chance to sail out of Tampa. Anxiously awaiting to hear about the next dry dock though because we won’t sail on her until she gets Guy’s, Blue Iguana, Waterworks, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The spirit class ships are awesome !

Not to offend the CCL cheerleaders , but they feel classier than the typical CCL ship. My fave feature are those steps to the steak house that are ten stories above the atrium - don’t look down if you’re afraid of heights!

We did the plat kitchen tour years ago when they still offered it. We were told that this class of ship has a more efficient ( fwiw) design to get food out and is also very speedy. When the the pride replaced the elation on the west coast, it did so with slightly longer stays at each port.

If you’re a long time CCL cruiser , then you likely shed a tear each time they shipped a spirit class ship away.

These ships seemed to have been built at a time when CCL thought they might be trying to attract a more upscale market . Panamax design, made in Germany , very well decorated , very good passenger to ship size ratio .

I haven’t cruised CCL in three years, but will be on Miracle this summer. I’ve been on the Legend and Spirit, along with every class ( except vista) and spirit class still is my fave. It seems with CCL, each ship just packs them in more and more and this becomes pretty noticeable if you sail a dream or conquest class ship and then cruise a spirit ship.

Cruise it while u can!:D

Btw, I don’t see a dry dock for her anytime soon . Hopefully, it’ll have great bookings in Tampa or else they’ll send her to China or Australia. I’m pretty sure that this class ship is the largest that can sail out of Tampa, so if she is sent away, she’ll be replaced with the Paradise.

Edited by Jellyfish21

So excited to have a 7 night itinerary back in Tampa. We live less than 10 minutes from the Port so always love the chance to sail out of Tampa. Anxiously awaiting to hear about the next dry dock though because we won’t sail on her until she gets Guy’s, Blue Iguana, Waterworks, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

seriously? you will not sail because of a mediocre hamburger, and I'm being nice calling it mediocre. Miracle has a water slide

seriously? you will not sail because of a mediocre hamburger, and I'm being nice calling it mediocre. Miracle has a water slide

Yes, we will not sail on her without all the 2.0 upgrades...and for the record we are a vegetarian family so it's not about the hambugers. :rolleyes: It's about variety and options. If it were just my husband and I, we could do without but my 14 & 12 year old love the 2.0 upgrades. We were on the Legend this summer without the upgrades and still had an awesome time and certainly didn't starve but definitely missed Guys, Blue Iguana, Red Frog, etc.

Looking at your signature, you have been on a variety of ships.

Miracle is doing four port stops so you only get two sea days. I doubt you’ll miss the burger place. Go for Miracle .

Funny thing ( or mean!) - my wife hates those sting rays. We always do a sting ray city excursion when in grand cayman . My older daughter always (!) would take a piece of squid and rib on her mother’s legs and back ( in the water, she never noticed). The result was she was always mobbed with sting rays!

Have fun whatever cruise!

I watched the Carnival Miracle dock in Tampa at 7:30 this morning. She is at Terminal 3. The Port of Tampa schedule said she would be at Terminal 2. I am excited she is sailing from Tampa. We sail on her in 2 weeks.

We open the doors here at Terminal-3 at 10:30; hope to see you here then!

We’ve been on her three times in the last three years. Always had a lot of fun. The pizza is good, the comedy shows are hilarious, and the overall layout of the ship is nice. The Alchemy bar is the best place to get a drink. I’m sure you’ll have a great time too!

Sent from my iPad using Forums