Need help, making dining reservation on line

Dall

We have select dining and I’m trying to make reservations for specific times. We have 4 cabins I’m trying to reserve for. The system will let me add one of them but for the other 2 reservations it says “these reservations may not be combined to create a single reservation. Make separate reservations for each party”.

I’ve done this in the past no problem. These reservations are also linked together.

Any thoughts on how to do this? I called my t/a yesterday, no help there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have select dining and I’m trying to make reservations for specific times. We have 4 cabins I’m trying to reserve for. The system will let me add one of them but for the other 2 reservations it says “these reservations may not be combined to create a single reservation. Make separate reservations for each party”.

I’ve done this in the past no problem. These reservations are also linked together.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are these perhaps multi-country reservations? The reason I ask is that we were not able to combine Select dining reservations with our British friends because of the different country of booking.

I went through this a couple years ago. Finally, I was able to contact the head of dining. However, I am not sure he is not in charge anymore... Good Luck! His name was Domy Valdez.

domyvaldez@rccl.com

Your meals must be paid for and you must have at least six people in each reservation...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I went through this a couple years ago. Finally, I was able to contact the head of dining. However, I am not sure he is not in charge anymore... Good Luck! His name was Domy Valdez.

domyvaldez@rccl.com

Your meals must be paid for and you must have at least six people in each reservation...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Curious why you mentioned "meals must be paid for" since OP is trying to reserve in Select Dining which is included in the base fare. Was your posting with regard to reservations in specialty restaurants or did you mean that Select Dining cannot be reserved until after final payment?

I wanted to make reservations for different times each evening, depending on whether it was a sea or port day. The website didn’t allow me to do this, so I called Captain’s Club. They did it for me.

I would definitely recommend you call the Captains Club and ask for their assistance. We are sailing in October and I, too, was having trouble with the website (hard to believe!! HA!) trying to make my reservations. The CC representative was wonderful. Very helpful and pleasant. She made reservations for all 18 nights of our sailing while I was on the line with her.

Peg