Bring Own Amodium ect....

glassmazza

I have my travel med bag with immodium, aleve, advil, sinus and allergy meds, etc. I would much rather bring it and not need it than the other way around. And Murphy's law seems to work, too. Everytime I bring it, I don't need it. :D

I almost need a gunnysack to bring all our 'stuff'! It's ridiculous, but as others have said, "Better to have it and not need it, than not to have it and need it!" I have something for every eventuality.....head to toe!!!! You would all have a good LOL if you could see my 'baggie'!

M.

I have my travel med bag with immodium, aleve, advil, sinus and allergy meds, etc. I would much rather bring it and not need it than the other way around. And Murphy's law seems to work, too. Everytime I bring it, I don't need it. :D

Shirley, I think we have the same packing list! and. . . I agree about Murphy's law. Wouldn't travel w/o my "medicine bag." :D

I just came back Sunday from the Radiance, and was able to get Tums in the shop on board. Next time, though, I will bring my own medicine chest too. I totally forgot to pack that stuff...Benadryl, Aleve, Maalox....all good to have on hand.

Tracy

VA

Shirley, I think we have the same packing list! and. . . I agree about Murphy's law. Wouldn't travel w/o my "medicine bag." :D

I absolutely swear by it. When packing for my recent cruise on the Enchantment, I forgot to pack my little first aid kit--you know bandages, neosporin, etc (I love the Zee drug cabinet at my job!) and my husband got blisters on his heels from the watershoes he wore for our cavetubing adventure. That cinched it for me. I will never forget it again. Murphy's law strikes again! :eek:

We always take our medicine cabinet and hope we need none of it! If we don't have it then one of our traveling friends does. No way I'm going to the ships doc over an upset tummy and risk getting locked in my cabin. Of course if it were something more I would stay in my cabin anyway- who wants to wander around when you don't feel well.....

I always pack moleskin any time we travel it has saved our feet so many times!

Funcruiser

I almost need a gunnysack to bring all our 'stuff'! It's ridiculous, but as others have said, "Better to have it and not need it, than not to have it and need it!" I have something for every eventuality.....head to toe!!!! You would all have a good LOL if you could see my 'baggie'!

M.

My mother had a similar saying and I use it all the time: Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. I'm pretty sure that's one my kids will remember and use forever.

Archived