Premium drink package/cabin question?

rivieramayalover

Also ... if you happen to be in a top suite (Owners, Vista and Oceania Suites on Marina/Riviera, just Owners and Vista on the "R" ships) your fridge will have some beer in it, which can be replaced. I presume that they assume that you will drink it in the cabin.

Per Lou's comment, on a couple of occasions we had people into our suite and one person wanted a beer, which we provided from the minibar. I don't know how improper this would be considered ... we weren't trying to do anything wrong! (The total count was one beer on each of two different cruises.)

Mura

Per Lou's comment, on a couple of occasions we had people into our suite and one person wanted a beer, which we provided from the minibar. I don't know how improper this would be considered ... we weren't trying to do anything wrong! (The total count was one beer on each of two different cruises.)

Those beers were yours to give away, Mura, because they came as a cabin perquisite as opposed to being part of the Beverage Package. You're the Hostess with the mostess! ;)

x_230133.jpg